CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

mythoughts

Climb ev'ry mountain Pictures, Images and Photos

I am a reasonably reasonable man. I live the life I preach and preach the life I strive to live someday. We are not perfect, but there is something noble in, at least, striving to achieve what we surely know is out of our reach. To keep pushing, to continue climbing the mountain, not celebrating at the bluffs, but scaling until we've passed the zenith, and finished at the foot, where it all began. Life is ordered disorder, and this is my attempt to decipher some of this crazy mess we call our world. Bear with me, for I make mistakes, but I try. I try, as we all do. A pursuit for honest truth is the least I can do. Whether we can get there is a whole separate question. All we can do is try to climb that mountain. Why? Because we have no other choice. We must climb. We must. I write this my rooted thought for those very reasons. Why? Because we must.


0 comments: